/ WORKFORCE DESIGN /
What's in it for you?
Build a job architecture in no time
Create quickly a complete, structured catalog of all existing roles in your organization.
- Save time and money in designing and implementing a job architecture.
- Get faster in implementing your HR system.
- Get more value out of your HR system.
- Take better strategic HR decisions with better data.
- Create leaner, more flexible structures.
- Save time and money during M&A or spin-off processes.
Realize the potential of new technologies in your organisation
Visualize the impact of new technologies on your workforce, compare scenarios and decide for the best way forward.
- Create deep understanding through clear visualization and a transparent, conceptual framework (our proprietary Level of Work matrix).
- Plan with highly specific scenarios by adapting the model to your situation.
- Act by designing and running through various business cases.
Your people drive your business
Let them thrive without losing sight of efficiency and future requirements.
A well-designed job architecture is the foundation for optimal human capital practices. It lets you design and implement policies which create value for your organization and your people alike. From workforce planning to efficient pay programs and from defining clear career paths to reskilling.
What you get
Industry job catalogs
Individual job profiles
Turn the impact of new technologies into an edge over your competition
... and cover your downsides.
Which technologies will impact your organization? In which unit? Which skills will you need in your organization and what does that mean for your people?
Having transparency about the answers lets you stay on top of the game. You will be able to identify and implement the most promising transformation projects, invest in the most impactful technologies at the right time and create clarity for careers, reskilling and hiring.